Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What's Going On ....



Ok so I have been super busy lately and I have missed a few posts but I am going to continue my 30 days of posting it might just take me a little longer than 30 days :).

The past few days I have been working on a few different things all at once. I have been working on articles for AC as well as two other projects that I have going on.

I finally got a few of my articles submitted and 2 of them have been published. If you would like to take a look at them I will post links to them at the end of this post. I do ask that you read them and leave me a comment under the article to let me know you read them :).

In other news, I had a former client contact me and ask if I would be interested in doing some work for him again. Now mind you this client is one who did not like to pay on time and the last work I did he has still not paid me in full for. He emailed me and asked if he paid me in full if I would be interested in working with him again. I told him the only way I would work for him again is if he would pay me upfront for any work he wants done via Paypal only. (He bounced a couple of checks on me which took him forever to make right) I am still not sure if I will do the work but other than the pay issue I had no other problems. I think if he pays me upfront then there shouldn't be a problem right?

I will keep you updated on that one.

Ok so here are the links to my articles as promised. When anyone reads my articles my page views go up and in turn it makes my offers go up for articles so any of you who would like to support me in my writing all you have to do is read :) and It would be much appreciated!! And if there is anything in turn I can do for you I will try my best to do so!!


Links here:
Back To School Shopping Tips

Tips On Being MOre Active

No comments:

Post a Comment