Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tired

But aren't moms always tired? Whew, it's hard work being a Mom, wife, and working all at the same time. Guess that's why they say women have the babies, because the Men can't handle it. HA!!

I watched Facing The Giants yesterday. It was an amazing movie. I watched Fireproof a while back and cried through the whole thing. It is amazing what the Lord can do in our lives. Now if only I can get back to the place where I once was and let God handle the problems I can't on my own. I am working on it. I know there are just so many things I want done here and now and have little patience for wiating for things to happen. I guess we can't always have what we want, when we want it.

So I have come to a conclusion. While I wait for my prayers to be answered I will blog, and write articles. At least then I am being productive until He shows me the way in which he wants me to go. I have to do this for my health I believe.

About two weeks ago I started to have chest pains, it was scary. I did not know what it was and still not 100% sure, but I do know that I have to stop stressing about work and finances etc. So I will be venting alot, and posting here about my progress as far as work and the website and any other random posts I may think of.

:) Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment