Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So I Have Noticed

I have noticed that most of my friends from high school have also found the blogging world. I guess we all get a little bored from time to time. It is interesting to see though who is getting married, who is having children. It is so cool how it feels like we are all at school again talking about our weekends etc. yet we are all over the USA posting our lives on the internet in hopes of staying connected to everyone in some form or fashion. I think maybe I need to revamp by blog soon. Just give it an update and maybe post some pictures.

On another note, I am agressively building my website, Sides Marketing. It's been a long time coming for me actually. I am sick of being ran over by all of the marketing companies I have worked for recently and have decided to finally take the plunge and do it on my own. This way I can be the one calling the shots instead of consulting everyone else and they run projects in teh ground. Seems like a great idea, for now anyway :).

No comments:

Post a Comment