Saturday, July 18, 2009

Success is a Journey not a Destination....

This is something I heard a few nights ago while I was cooking dinner. The T.V. was on in the other room and I am not sure what program was on but I heard this quote being said and it stopped me in my tracks, Success is a Journey not a Destination. It made so much sense to me all of a sudden.

We are all determined to be successful, but do we really 'get' that it IS a journey to be taken and NOT a destination? I mean afterall, if we were to reach Success, does that mean it's the end of the road? Of course not, success is ongoing, therefore it's a journey and not a place to 'be'. I know I for one would like to be successful, and I am seeing that it is a journey to get there I just did not realize it in this way before.

We learn so many new things everyday in life. Or at least I have, especially lately. I am learning what I want to do with my resources and where I want to go, and right now as far as I can see, there is no real destination ahead. There is only a long winding road with many doors to open and explore.

:) Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment