Thursday, July 16, 2009

Back To School

Here it is the beginning of another school year. Where has the summer gone so quickly? I remember my school days when the summers seemed to go by so quickly and then we could not wait to get back to school and see all of our friends and catch up on what we had missed.



With that said I have 3 starting this year. have our school systems gone mad? I go to print out school supply lists and my mouth hit the floor. Since when did kids need all of this stuff?? I mean really, I remember needing a notebook and pencils. Now there are all sorts of fees for books and classroom fees, and art fees, and computer fees. The list goes on an on. I guess that goes with the times, you know the age of technology and all.





So for the next few weeks we will be busy getting ready for the big 'Back To School'. I have 18 years of thsi left to go..... pray for me lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment