Thursday, July 30, 2009

FREE SAMPLES!!!!!!!!!



1. Dove Shampoo Samples: Click Here

2. The next one sounds like a lot of fun and I can['t wait to get it!! Gooseberry Patch Fall Favorites with Sun-Maid® Raisins & Dried Fruit recipes!!

Gooseberry Patch Free Cookbook:
Gooseberry Cookbook Click Here


3. GAIN Detergent:
Febreze Freshness


4. Salada- Unbottle Your Tea FREE Drink Bottle: Free Drink Bottle Just Invite 5 Friends by email... surely you know 5 people :)


5. Free Ambi Soft & Even Stretch Mark Diminishing Oil & Colgate Wisp Samples:

Free Samples Here


That's all I have for now. I will try and do this each week if I can find at least 5 items each week. If any of you know of any please do leave me a comment!!

I can not gaurantee that the offers will still be available when you get to them but they worked for me :). If any have been closed by the time you click the links please let me know so I can edit accordingly.

:) Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment