Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall Has Arrived

Fall is a great time of the year. The leaves are starting to turn, county fairs are popping up all over. The air is cooler and the breeze is no longer full of humidity. This is one of my favorite times of the year. It's not too cold and it's not too hot.

It's the time of the year when we want to make Veggie Soup and Chili. Check out my recipes for those by the way, (I will hyper link those when I get the recipes posted).

I am excited about all of the Halloween projects I want to do with the kiddos. I woudl love to post pictures but well, my camera has broken. I will work on getting some pictures posted when I can. One project will be cupcakes of course because they can be hands on in the kitchen. Another would be making a whole cake that looks like a pumpkin.

Carving a pumpkin is also on our list of to do's for October of course. What's Halloween without a pumpkin. Trying to decide at this point if we will do one for each child or if we will just do one really big one. Probably one for each and a big one : ).

Stay Tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment