Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Monday!!



So today I am on a conference call with an ex-client, the one who still owes me money by the way, and he asks if I will help him out. It's kind of one of those if you scratch my back I will scratch yours type conversations. I basically put it to him this way- I work on this project with you - you pay me ON TIME IN FULL.... and he said ok.

I work on the project for a little over an hour and I get a message saying that if I want the project for my own it's mine if I want it. This project is for over 250 hours of work, of course I will take it.... with stipulations... I want payment for the first half, Second half when the project is done... I don't think it's a bad deal, I think it's only fair.

I also have a couple of other projects I am working on as well so at least I have something to fall back on. If you read this- keep me in your prayers, I am seriously hoping this gets me out of this hole I am in, though I have to say I am slowly but surely seeing the light of day again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment