Monday, August 3, 2009

ZuZu's and Spagito's


Kids can come up with some crazy alternate names for things. The two that stand out the most with my kids were ZuZu's which was my oldest son who is now 12. When he was around 3 and 4 he liked to play with ZuZu's. Now I know you are dying to know what a ZuZu is, so I will tell you. It's a lizard. Yep that's right, a lizard.


It was the funniest thing I had ever heard at the time. I still laugh everytime I think about it.

My yougest son and I were sitting on our porch waiting for Dad to come in from work and he kept saying that Spagito's were everywhere. It was the craziest thing I had ever heard. He is 5 by the way. He kept saying it and saying it and I was needless to say confused. Then it hit me all at once. MESQUITO!!! Ha!! I thought I was going to fall out of my chair laughing so hard. Then when I could speak again I said no it's a mesquito, and he said "Yea that" and started laughing with me.

I just had to share that!!! :) Kids are the sweetest.

No comments:

Post a Comment