Sunday, September 26, 2010

Picking Up Where I Left Off...

I know I am a few days behind (OK more than a few) and I apologize for that , but hey, life happens right? Lots of life has been happening around here the past 2 weeks. Now that things are back to semi-normal I will just pick up where I left off.



Fall has finally arrived, not in full force as far as weather is concerned but hey it's almost October so that has to count for something.

I have quite a few things planned for the next week, all of which I plan to blog about. One thing for sure will be CakePops as I have not made any in a while and it's the cooking season again right?

These are the ones I have chosen to make this go around:



They look yummy and cute don't they? You can go HERE to get full instructions if you would like to make them yourself. And if you would like a whole cookbook full of Bakerella's creations then go check out her Cake Pop Cookbook. Here is a peek at the cover:




I will have pictures of my own to post after I get them all made up, I can't wait!! I love baking and Halloween!! Can you believe it? Christmas is just around the corner too!!

Stay Tuned for Menu Plan Monday.


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment