Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Love This Time Of Year!!




Fall is here and it's that time of the year when our ovens get heated for baking and the season for cooking, sweets and great dinners has arrived. I have lots of ideas for this season and I am sure everyone out there who loves to cook does as well. I will be sharing a few of my ideas over the next few months and can't wait to see ideas from fellow bloggers! Here are a few sites I love to follow during this time of year especially for cooking ideas:


Bakerella She has the most amazing sweets and has all step by step instructions for us to follow to make them ourselves!!

You Made That? This blog has tons of great ideas for sweets and more!

Kraft Recipes Most all of us are familiar with this website but for those of you who aren't take a look, you won't be dissappointed!! TONS of dinner ideas and sweets and more recipes than you can count!!

Coca-Cola Yes that's right, I said Coca-Cola!! They have great recipes there for the creative kind go check them out!!


CakeSpy Ok this is the cutest lil cupcake website EVER!! Tons of cupcakes and pies and other things with instructions!! LOVE THIS!! So creative.

Gooseberry Patch Ok you won't find a lot of recipes here, but you will find a few Click!, but what you will find are tons of GREAT cookbooks. I have a few of these myself and they are awesome!! Right now if you become a fan on their Facebook Page you get a 50% discount on their Fall Cookbook!! Or you can just go HERE and order it at half price as well since some facebookers are having problems with the code.


OK there are a few to get you started, I will post more as the month goes on. Happy Cooking everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment