Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's Getting Closer To Halloween


I love love love this time of year!! Did I mention I love this time of year?? : )

I plan on doing some decorating for Halloween this year, I do every year but I like to do something different every year. It's time for the trips to the pumpkin patch with the kiddos. So much fun!!





I can't wait to do the pumpkin carving on the front deck, and light up the night with cutesy faces!!





It's going to be a creativity filled month for sure, I plan on making a new wreath and maybe some table centerpieces here are a few ideas for that as well:









Pumpkins and wreaths and witches oh my!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures.. I love Halloween too! Finally ordered me and the hubby's costumes tonight! :) Hope we love them when they're here.

    TriNi @ Make Money Online Free

    ReplyDelete