Saturday, January 9, 2010

The New Look and Name

Let me explain: I have had a really long year and it seems that 2010 has started off with a bang as well. I decided that I wanted a whole new look and feel for my blog and this design is what I chose to use. I like that it's so nice a neat.

The new name: When i started blogging a while back I really did not know what I wanted to name my blog therefore I just used Heather's Happenings to get started. I am a mommy who drinks so much coffee that I started thinking a few months back that my blog name should have been Coffee Break Mom seeing how I take so many coffee breaks through out my day. So now it has been born. I like the new look and sound of it all and I imported everything from Heather's Happenings to this blog instead. I hope to move further in depth with my blogging and meet new people and do many more exciting things this year with my blog.

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment