Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 Has Started With A Bang

That is one thing I know for sure!

It has been a long week for me and to make it short and sweet I believe that my truck became possesed by the Devil during the BCS National Championship Game on Thursday last week.

So I go out during half time to make a quick run to the store and my truck has taken it upon itself to turn on all of the interior lights with no key in the ignition. Yea... I was in shock myself!

Battery was completely dead yet lights on all over the place. It is going to be put in vehicle hospital to be repaired.... they should make 'health' insurance for vehicles so that when we have to get them repaired we can just pay a copay. That would be great! Instead it will cost me upwards of 800 bucks. But hey it has to be done right?

So on a lighter note work is going well and I am finally seeing what it is that I should be doing with my blog. hence the new name and change of everything. 2010 is going to be great I just know it even after this bad week it WILL get better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment