Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sweets Coming Up

I have a couple of sweets I plan to finish up in the next couple of days. I bought the ingredients at the store tonight. Cake Pops and Chocolate Coated Marshmallows.

Ok so the first round with my Cake Pops did not go like I wanted them to. So I am going to do them again, some Vanilla coated and some Chocolate coated. This time I have sucker sticks, maybe this will make a difference when dipping and coating.


Also, I was in Wal-mart over the weekend and as you know they put out bakery items on sale every now and then for half price. Well, they had the chocolate coated marshmallows in bags for sale and I thought well, I can do those myself!!!

So I am armed with more chocolate bark coating, marshmallows, cake ball ingredients and I even bought pretzels to dip in chocolate!!

My Husband comes in and says "I don't know what has gotten into you lately but I like it!" : ) Yay me!!

So stay tuned for more on those ventures, and anything else I may come up with between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment