Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cupcake Pop Follow-Up

Ok so I know I promised pictures of my second attempt at Cake Pops since I did not have a camera for my first try, so here they are below. I think they turned out great!! I did some that were just Red and Green Cake Pops too... that little cookie cutter shaper for the cupcakes was starting to drive me insane. Take a look:














I had a great time playing with these little creations. This afternoon I will be making another variation of these little Cupcake Pops. My husband is a freak for SEC College Football, so I will be making Alabama and Auburn Cupcake Pops for him to take to work tomorrow to share. I will post pics of those too. Maybe I will take pics of the process this time if I can keep the chocolate off the camera : ).

1 comment:

  1. This look neat. My daughter loves making things like this, but I have to admit I am not that great in the kitchen lol.

    ReplyDelete