Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tidy Up Tuesday




Tuesday seems as good a day as any to tidy up the house and get laundry done. Now that the little ones ( or not so little anymore in my case) are back in school, I can do cleaning most days of the week. On the list today just happens to be laundry.

I have come a long way with keeping up with the laundry. I no longer have a Mt. Washmore in my laundry room. Though I still have plenty to keep me quite busy.

Just a tip, if you do a load of laundry a day from start to finish it will help you keep up. When you get up start a load of laundry and by lunch time you should have it dried and put away.

Now I know some of you are saying "but I have other things to do during the day, appointments etc.". I understand that, and that's OK. This post is mostly for the work at home mom such as myself or stay at home moms.

I have worked outside the home and I know its hard to do a load of laundry a day. One step at a time, that's what it will take. Find what works best for you.

Have you started your load of laundry today? : )

No comments:

Post a Comment