Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's Christmas Time!!!

It's that time of year again, when the leaves have fallen from the trees and the lights start to go up on the houses. Neighbors creating their own little light wonderlands. Beautiful time of year which I enjoy just as much as the children do!

I am excited to get back to my blog since things have slowed down a bit and I can give it more attention. (I think there are a few of us who say this all the time) I am getting ready to start posting recipes for the holidays and hope to find many more that I get to try out!

Only a few weeks left till Christmas, I am thinking about maybe a giveaway also. If I can get more followers on my blog as well as my Facebook Page then I will start doing a giveaway each month. That's my goal for now. And I am sticking to it!! :)

Stay tuned for what's to come: Recipes, random thoughts, Christmas decorating ideas and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment