Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Have Decided

Yes, I know I probably have said that before, but this time I am serious. So, here's the plan. I am starting this blog to track progress and be a journal of sorts. I will track what I eat each day as well as, blog about my morning workout. This is going to be a very long, hard road ahead of me. After 7 years of sitting at a desk for 6-10 hours each day, any type of movement other than standing up and sitting down is going to be rough!!

Ok, so I figured better late than never right? We all make those New Year's resolutions, and very few of us keep them. Well.... I am a couple of months late.. but I think I am motivated more so than I was in January. I went for a walk at the park today with my children and to see them so happy and full of energy was amazing. I was also surprised how motivated I felt to want to give this a shot, finally. I have been procrastinating and I have decided NO MORE!!!

I will update this blog EVERY day with workouts I did for the day and my food intake. Hopefully having to be held accountable will help motivate me even more to pay attention to what I eat. So here goes nothin' anyone else want to join me?

OK so what did I do today? Well, as I said above, we went for a walk at the park. I also took my dog Sadie, which is more work that it seems. I probably walked for a good 20 minutes and the other 20 minutes I was running behind her :)

What did I eat today? Hmm.. let's see, I did not eat anything for breakfast- I know... bad idea. I ate half of a sandwich that was left over from Subway the day before. Subway is supposed to be healthy right? Then I had a hotdog and some chips for dinner. I ate a piece of white chocolate afterwards. Yes I know... that was not healthy, but I did it anyway. OH!! I cooked brussell sprouts for tomorrow :) That's good right? Ha!

Ok so tomorrow I need to get up and have a decent breakfast to get my metabolism moving and then do my 30 minute workout with Denise Austin- I picked her because I have done her workouts before and she totally kicks my butt every time.

It's late... so I should probably go. Will be back tomorrow to update!!!

Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment