Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Surprise!!

I mentioned previously that new things are coming, well one new thing has arrived.



I am beyond excited about this one! For years and years everyone in my family has been in the sewing business in some form or fashion. My Dad was a machinist and also did some sewing himself for over 35 years. I guess it's in my blood. Therefore, I decided I have fought it long enough. 

As a photographer and a mother I know how expensive it gets purchasing new props and children's clothes in general. So I decided I will use this as an opportunity not only to start a new venture in business but to use it as a way to stay "close" to my Dad. I have only had this machine a few days and I have found myself saying out loud more times than I can count in the last few days "I wish my Dad were still here." 

I will post projects as I go along and when I get ready to open my store I will make the announcement here also. Right now I am working on a couple of pillow case dresses and newborn prop sets! I am loving them so far! 

Stay tuned!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment