Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello January 2014!

New Year, New Plans, Time to get things started!

This year I have many goals in mind. One of those being a 52 week Photo Challenge. 
I figure 52 weeks is a little more achievable than 365 days of photos for me.
Alot of things happened in my life in 2013 some good some not very good, but I intend to make sure that 2014 is a much better year.

At the very least this challenge will help keep me focused on something outside of the daily trials and tribulations of everyday life. 



Of course, first on the list would be Self Portrait. That one will really challenge me as I prefer to be behind the lens instead of in front of it. Like most photographers I know.

With that said, I hope the New Year of 2014 brings happiness and joy to all of my friends, family and fans out there!

Coffee Break Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment